Thursday, March 3, 2016

#WeeklyWriter Author Instagram Challenge


I had a ton of fun during Dahlia Adler's (@MissDahlELama#AuthorLifeMonth  photo challenge for authors on Instagram. A million thanks to Dahlia for putting it on! If you haven't checked it out, do!

I also realized two things:

  • It's super fun to post bookish stuff and interact with other writers on Instagram.

  • I'm terrible at keeping up with daily Insta challenges!


But I really love participating author/bookish Instagram world, and I love the idea of prompts that help jumpstart ideas, interaction, and community-building.
So ... I came up with a solution!

#WeeklyWriter

It's basically the same idea as any other instagram challenge, with two twists:

  • Prompts are geared towards writers, and

      
  • Only one prompt per week

That means you have an entire week to post a pic for each prompt! For me at least, that means a low-stress way to maximize author-Instagram fun.

There are prompts for book recommendations, swapping work for feedback, WIP fun, resource recommendations, inspiration sources, writing tip exchanges, and more. Check out the full list below:



Sound fun? I hope you'll join me! Just post your photo/screenshot etc for the week on instagram with the hashtag #WeeklyWriter and that's it!  Feel free to share/repost & join in the fun!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below, or you can contact me on my author Insta:

IG: @carissawrites

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis