This year, I'm participating in Ready. Set. Write!
It's a summer writing intensive for goal-setting, accountability, and an opportunity to cheer each other on as we work toward our writing goals!
A huge thank you to Jaime Morrow, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Alison Miller for hosting!
This Week's Goals:
1. Finish new scenes for Chapters 1-5 of YA sci-fi
2. Read one "fun" book
3. Read one "research" book
4. Post reviews of the last five novels I've read
4. Plan edits for Chapters 6-15 of YA sci-fi
Overall Summer Goals:
In early summer, I'll mostly be working on edits to FARLIGHT- my YA sci-fi. Once those are done, I can turn my attention to AVA OF THE ISLAND - my MG contemp.
1. Finish YA sci-fi edits!
2. Write 1500 words 3 days a week [ babysitter days ;) ]
3. Write 250 words 2 days a week
4. Read 15 books (at least 5 classic sci-fi and 5 debut authors from 2015)
5. Write synopses for the subsequent books in my YA sci-fi series
Want to Join?
Check out the host blogs for details (also see the hashtag #RSWrite )!
Hosts: Jaime Morrow, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Alison Miller