Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Recent Reads Roundup: February

Here's what I've been reading lately! I also wrote up mini reviews for Awaken and Circle 9, and you can also see what else I've read recently  by clicking just there :)

                 

                     

                 

Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood ***
The Naming - Alison Croggon
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
Awaken - Katie Kacvinsky ***
The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting
Hourglass - Myra McEntire
Circle 9 - Anne Heltzel ***
Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen ***
Forest Born - Shannon Hale


Past "Recent Reads"

1 comment:

  1. The Handmaid's Tale is one of my all-time favorites! And Wicked Lovely was one of the books which really got me hooked on YA :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis